9.8

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid:

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 242013

C-Max Hybrid

I have a new cmax energi with navigation. The back up camera goes on when I go into reverse, but it sometimes does not shut off, so I have this distracting screen showing me what is behind me while I am driving forward. Sometimes it changes to the correct screen immediately, but other times it can take up to 2 minutes. I have reset the system, but it did not help.

- Oakland , CA, USA