- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
1997 Ford Contour
cooling system Problems
Worst 1997 Contour cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- temperature gauge goes almost to hot every time you drive it2
- antifreeze leaked out1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.