- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1998 Ford Contour
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 Contour wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- composite rims are shattering2
- tires wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Tires13
- NHTSA: Wheels6
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.