- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 27 days ago
1998 Ford Contour
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 Contour wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- composite rims are shattering2
- tires wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Tires13
- NHTSA: Wheels6
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.