2000 Ford Contour electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Contour:

2000 Ford Contour Owner Comments

Nov 032008

Contour

My vehicle turns off when I turn on any electrical item. If the heater is turned on the car will turn off. If I turn on the lights the car turns off. Even if the radio is turned on the car turns off. It just stall out. It usually starts up on the third try. The first two tries the starter doesn't even turn over. I have no idea what could be wrong. I had the alternator replaced to no avail.

- , Norman, OK, USA