- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
1995 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1995 Crown Victoria suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.