- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 2 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 17 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 19 days ago
- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
1997 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1997 Crown Victoria steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is stiff and has flat spots1
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.