6.0

1997 Ford Crown Victoria steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford Crown Victoria:

1997 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Mar 122007

Crown Victoria LX 4.6L

After having the rear end bearings replaced I noticed the steering is stiff and has flat spots. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my last repair but wonder why it wasn't noticeable before.

Once they repair my intake manifold at Ford, I have asked them to test drive it and let me know what the problem is. The car is turning into a money pit!

- , Innisfil, Ontario, Canada