6.0

$1,495.00

1998 Ford Crown Victoria fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Crown Victoria:

1998 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Jan 082011

Crown Victoria LX 4.6L

I had the car in to Longmont Ford in CO for a tune up, two weeks later the card died on the side of the road. I take it back to them via tow and they claim the entire fuel system now had to be replaced because the fuel filter was put in backwards. The fuel filter had never been replaced. I have all the records on the car from when it came off the production floor. The bastards forced me to pay 1500 just to get my car back.

- , Thornton, CO, USA