4.0

1998 Ford Crown Victoria windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Crown Victoria:

1998 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Apr 182008

Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 4.6L V8

I am just looking for someone who might can tell me what may be causing the rear defrost to not work, it just quit, usually you hear a relay "click" and a light on the switch comes on, but NOTHING now?

Anyone have an idea? I am disabled and can't afford to go to a repair shop.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could just tell me where the relay/fuse may be, I have already tried all obvious fuses under the dash and hood.

You can email korfus@bellsouth.net if you have any ideas.

Thanks,