2003 Ford Crown Victoria brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria:

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Mar 152004

Crown Victoria 8-cyl

I was approaching a traffic light at aprox. 25 mph. When I applied the brakes, the car did not slow down. I again applied the brakes and there was a loud screeching noise as if I had slammed on the brakes..which I had not done. The car continued to roll forward even though I had the brake pedal fully engaged.

- Colonial Heights, VA, USA