- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 54 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs with ignition switch off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.