1. repair valve assembly (1 reports)
2004 Ford Crown Victoria fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Crown Victoria:

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Feb 192016

Crown Victoria LX V8

Suddenly my engine was racing.. full speed!! I was in traffic. I was so frightened! Only way I could slow it was to push the brake hard as I could. Even in neutral, the engine raced. Service man came from Tipton Ford in Nacogdoches TX. They took it to the shop and put in (1-2W7Z*9F715*BA) valve assembly. Throttle air by-pass.

I understand there is a lawsuit concerning this problem and if so, I'd like my $278.00 back. I have never had ANY mechanical repairs to this vehicle, purchased in 2004 in New York State.

Never had one minute I didn't trust it to be perfect. Now that sense of security is ruined!

- , CHESTER, TX, USA