2010 Ford Crown Victoria wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Crown Victoria:

2010 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Oct 292015

Crown Victoria

I was traveling southbound on I-75, just North of it's exit with I-4, and South of its exit to martin luther king blvd., at approximately 65 mph. I was in the far left thru lane when suddenly, and with no warning whatsoever, the right rear tire blew out, causing my 2010 Crown Victoria to fishtail on I-75 and, I believe, to be struck by a semi-truck which continued South. My car spun and came to rest on the opposite side of the interstate. I sustained injury to my neck, mid back and low back. I sustained a loss of consciousness and head injury. This tire was placed on the 2010 Crown Victoria by maintenance personnel at gulf coast transportation, Inc., 1701 w. cass street, tampa, Florida 33606, on 10/27/15. The accident and/or blow out occurred on 10/29/15. The blown out tire was replaced by gulf coast maintenance personnel on 10/30/15, 12:15 pm, as shown in the attached photograph. Gulf coast is, or should be, in possession of the blown out tire and is being placed on notice to retain the blown out tire for your investigation.

- Tampa, FL, USA