- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 0 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 26 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the Crown Victoria as Ford announced it is discontinuing the iconic model at the end of the 2011 model year. While sales were still doing well, Ford realized it would have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to update the decades-old Panther platform.
With the Crown Vic gone, Ford no longer has a v8 sedan for sale in the US for the first time in nearly 80 years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,059 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem