- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 5 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the Crown Victoria as Ford announced it is discontinuing the iconic model at the end of the 2011 model year. While sales were still doing well, Ford realized it would have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to update the decades-old Panther platform.
With the Crown Vic gone, Ford no longer has a v8 sedan for sale in the US for the first time in nearly 80 years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: