- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 16 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the Crown Victoria as Ford announced it is discontinuing the iconic model at the end of the 2011 model year. While sales were still doing well, Ford realized it would have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to update the decades-old Panther platform.
With the Crown Vic gone, Ford no longer has a v8 sedan for sale in the US for the first time in nearly 80 years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem