8.0

1999 Ford E-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford E-150:

1999 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Mar 052012

E-150 Conversion Van 4.3L V8

Having bought this van new, and this is the first time it's happened. I guess I can be happy that this van only has two windows that raise and lower. But, it's rather annoying (no, it just really pisses me off that Ford will not recognize a problem and recall such....normal wear and tear, that's expected....but not multiple regulator or motor problems on so many vehicles. I would imagine the ones reported here would be only a SMALL fraction of the actual failures). I would imagine these failed parts to be outsourced from third world countries where Ford 'saved' money by having them built overseas, and passed the savings on to the consumer? Yeah, right ! Please add me to your complaint list.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA