4.1

2002 Ford E-150 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford E-150:

2002 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Oct 212004

E-150

In rainy/snowy weather horn fails to work intermittently. Therefore, consumer is unable to warn other drivers. Dealership was notified, but did not resolve the problem.

- Battle Creek, MI, USA

Dec 012004

E-150 8-cyl

During very wet weather, the horn does not work or works very faintly. This has happened multiple times. The van is a 2002. I have always had the recommended maintenance performd by the Ford dealership. I made a complaint to them on 2 occasions and was told there is nothing they can do about it. I have not had any incidents other than hitting my horn and having little noise come out. I am afraid that when I need the horn it will not work in wet weather.

- Battle Creek, MI, USA