9.0

1. heli coil (1 reports)
2003 Ford E-150 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford E-150:

2003 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Jan 282016

E-150 4.6L

X2 now it has became a pain in the ass because this is the second time to the same cylinder. Now I have found out that Ford knows of this problem as does lots of mechanics and no one wants to do the job except the dealership. Not only did it happen a second time but my wife was just leaving to take care of some very important business for the farm and did not have another form of transportation at the time, and I was working the graveyard shift at my job and running all over town looking for someone to do the job or find the equipment to do the job again myself. Well I guess I did not do a very good job the second time either, Ford pull your head out of your ass and be responsible and fix the problem, before someone dies or serious injured and you get a lawsuit that won't quit, the price of your vehicles should cover the cost easily.

- , Robstown, TX, USA

Apr 082016

E-150 4.6L

X3 Bottom line 3 times a charm and I found a mechanic who says he has the fix permentely, HAHA, if it was that easy I think Ford might even step up and take responsibility. Oh hell no they are just out to make money, GOD for bid we have another Ford Pinto incidents I found out that if this happens again that I will probably have the engine pulled and just do the rest of the cylinders for a whopping $2000 . If I had know this when I inherited the vehicle I would of sold it immediately.

Roger