7.3

2004 Ford E-150 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford E-150:

2004 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Oct 242013

E-150 LX 5.4L 3v

This vehicle has soooooooooo!!!! MUCH ISSUES. It's not even FUNNY! ALL 4 Windows had stopped working four times in three years! ENGINE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN ON FOR SEVERAL years!!! I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY TO REPAIR, IT'S STILL ON! They cannot read the issue! Transmission issues, brake lights issues! NOISE COMING FROM THE ENGINE ISSUES! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY ANYMORE! WAY TOO MUCH MONEY SPENT ON THIS CAR! I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE!

- , Homestead, FL, USA

Apr 072015

E-150 5.4V8

This motor in this model Ford truck had defect from day one but NO RECALL was DONE. WHY 2004 5.4 .... and if was to buy a NEW or USED one it would have the some defects, so why buy another ... my truck is paid for. Now am trying to find motor for it and that is very hard right now. I NEED HELP PLEASE CALL ME 601 927 0766 Curt.

- , Jackson, MS, USA

Nov 072014

E-150 5.4L

Well, I'm under warranty... but after reading other post what do I do when it goes out... get an extended warranty??? I'll pray... but man, am I disappointed cause I just bought or paying for a 2004 Ford 150 from a used car lot.. It's pretty, real pretty with the tinted windows, nice24" rims and ranch bumper...but has a ticking noise... And so they told me to bring it in and I will and they'll fix it but after reading other post- I know the sound will reoccur again, sad ... sad I tell .. The Ford folks dropped the ball on this one...

- , Waco, TX, USA