2004 Ford E-150 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford E-150:

2004 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Oct 282007

E-150 6-cyl

For the last 3 months, my seat belt warning beep has been on whether I have my seat belt on or off. The dealer ship where I bought this van, which is bill collins Ford, has not been able to help with this problem. Also my dvd player stopped working and the 3 row seat belt strap has broke off.

- Louisville, KY, USA