5.2

2004 Ford E-150 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford E-150:

2004 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Feb 162007

E-150 4WD 8-cyl

I was driving down interstate 91 in mass. Doing 65 miles per hour and everything was fine until I felt a slight vibration and with no warning my rear right wheel just snapped off. I was lucky to be able to stop the vehicle and keep it from rolling over or creating a pile up of traffic. When I had gotten out to look I found that all 5 lugs were snapped off and broken. There has to be some sort of defect with these bolts. My fear is that someone else may get killed. Now I am in a process of trying to have it repaired and everyone including Ford is passing the blame on someone else. Please help me.

- Laurel, NY, USA

May 272005

E-150

Consumer 2004 Ford E150 wheel came off. Lug nuts broke.

- Independence, OH, USA