7.0

1. Ford needs to recall (1 reports)
2004 Ford E-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford E-150:

2004 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Oct 162013

E-150 LX 5.4L 3v

This vehicle has soooooooooo!!!! MUCH ISSUES. It's not even FUNNY! ALL 4 Windows had stopped working four times in three years! ENGINE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN ON FOR SEVERAL years!!! I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY TO REPAIR, IT'S STILL ON! They cannot read the issue! Transmission issues, brake lights issues! NOISE COMING FROM THE ENGINE ISSUES! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY ANYMORE! WAY TOO MUCH MONEY SPENT ON THIS CAR! I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE!

- , Homestead, FL, USA

Jun 202014

E-150 Super Crew 4.6L V8

Just replaced my passenger side rear window regulator last Fall and NOW the driver's side rear window regulator has failed. I absolutely love this truck. But, this window issue makes me very unset with the cost to repair, especially since I am almost 70 years old, retired, and living on a fixed income with very little money to get by on. My first repair cost me $450.00 that I am still paying for, NOW another window goes down!

FORD needs to look at this and issue a recall or the very least FIX the window at their cost!!!!!!! I see this is a BIG issue with the windows and FORD needs to fix the problem as future sales is at stake! Ford or the Ford Dealership, please fix this problem!!! Thanks

- , Saint Leonard, MD, USA