2.1

2008 Ford E-150 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford E-150:

2008 Ford E-150 Owner Comments

Apr 272013

E-150

I had to replace all 5 tires within 2 years of my vehicle purchase. The new tires are now just over 2 1/2 years old. One blew out on a residential street while going 35 miles/hour. The 2nd tire replaced was also separating and causing the van to vibrate just as the first one so I took it in 6 weeks after the first blowout. Leaving the tire store my van is still vibrating and now I notice the 3rd tire is buckling on the outside wall. The 4th tire does not appear to have any major issue yet. The 5th is my spare-never used. Discount said they wouldn't replace the 2 front tires until they had the same issue as the rear tires, without cost to me. These tires are from the same lot #S. they should all be replaced before accidents, or worse, occurs. All tires were Michelin ltx M/S LT225/75 R16.

- Arizona, AZ, USA