- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
1997 Ford E-250
Worst 1997 E-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- smog controls would not pass inspection1
- spark plug ejection1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 E-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-250.