- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1997 Ford E-250
Worst 1997 E-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- smog controls would not pass inspection1
- spark plug ejection1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 E-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-250.