2002 Ford E-250 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford E-250:

2002 Ford E-250 Owner Comments

May 132009

I own a Ford F-250 with a 5.4 motor. This truck blew a spark plug out of the motor on 4-15 -2008 and it blew a different spark plug out of the motor on 5-13-2009. Ford needs to recall this truck and other vehicles and correct this defect. I will be talking with a lawyer in the next few days in hopes of getting my truck repaired and to recover the money I have already spent for repairs.I F will check with parts houses such as auto zone and repair shops you will find this is a very big problem, a very very big problem. I pull a horse trailer and if this spark would have blew out while pulling out into traffic me or my daughter could have been killed !!!!!! walter glenn johnson byram,

- Byram, MS, USA