9.9

2014 Ford E-250 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford E-250:

2014 Ford E-250 Owner Comments

Oct 302014

E-250 8-cyl

Speedometer acted up while driving come to a complete stop stayed at about 13 mph. Continued to drive again and it showed I was going about 13 mph faster then I was actually going did this for about 6-8 miles. I let it set for about 30 minutes it then somehow fixed itself. I feel this is a safety issue because you cant exactly tell the speed your going which effects everyone around you this is a company van my fellow associate also has had this problem with the exact same van.

- Wichita, KS, USA