- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
1998 Ford E-350
Worst 1998 E-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out of the head2
- #2 spark plug blew out of the head1
- engine dies when warm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 E-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-350.