2002 Ford E-350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford E-350:

2002 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Aug 012007

E-350 10-cyl

I have been waiting 7 months after I was notified of a safety recall on my 2002 econoline truck with a speed control that can catch fire. All I get from my local Ford dealer is that the repair parts have not come from the factory and they will call me when they arrive.

- Gresham, OR, USA

Sep 162003

When applying brakes vehicle accelerated before stopping.

- New Paltz, NY, USA