1. gear box needs replacing (1 reports)
2002 Ford E-350 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford E-350:

2002 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Nov 272013

E-350 RV 5.4L

While driving on I-65 in Indiana my steering wheel shook violently. I drove home and the next day as I backe out of driveway the steering wheel just keep turning with no control over tires at all. I had it towed to Kia dealership as no Ford dealership would accept an RV. The tow driver actually picked the screw up from the driveway and inserted to get the steering back. It cost me 456.00 and the dealer felt it was a defect. The solution to insure it won't fail again is to replace the gear box.

- , Gary, IN, USA