2010 Ford E-350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford E-350:

2010 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Jul 142016

Uniroyal Laredo lt 245/75R16 lre - dot BE11 jduu 0812 NHTSA recall number 12T-019 this set of tires was installed on a vehicle which I purchased from a used van/truck dealer. Since buying the vehicle 2 years ago, I have driven 13,000 miles on the tires, and there are still 12/32" tread depth, even across the tread on all 4 tires. I had the tires inspected before a trip, and I was advised to replace the tires due to excessive weather checking / cracking. That is when I did an internet search and found the above cited recall. Evidently the tires recalled were limited to the 3rd week of 2012, and my tires were manufactured in the 8th week of 2012. Uniroyal/Michelin has refused to replace the defective tires. I need help. Please see the photos. There is no way that I could take a trip with my family in the van, with these aweful defective tires on the road.

- Mercer, PA, USA