2014 Ford E-350 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford E-350:

2014 Ford E-350 Owner Comments

Jul 122014

While traveling on the highway the hub cap on the driver?S side rear wheel came off. The truck had a little over 3000 miles on it. I was driving normally and didn't even notice when the hub cap came off. I only noticed it was missing when I reached my destination. I have attempted to work with the dealer and Ford customer service. Both the dealer and Ford Motor Corporation refuse to see this as a defective part and refuse to warranty these parts. I can remove the remaining hub caps from my truck easily using my bare hands. I have made a video of this I have also demonstrated this to the service manager at bluebonnet motors of san antonio. This is a dangerous road hazard as these defective hub caps can come off at any point on the road and cause an accident by hitting other motorists or swerving trying to avoid it. Ford refuses to acknowledge this.

- Schertz, TX, USA

Jul 112014

Budget rental truck did not inspect the car carrier rented to me. Three hundred miles into the travel, the tire blew and Goodyear discovered that there was no brake pad, the brake fluid was leaking, the caliber, and rotor were bad. Had the tire not blown, this could have cause a fatal accident.

- Miami, FL, USA