- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
2001 Ford Econoline
Worst 2001 Econoline engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from poorly threaded engine block3
- broken crankshaft, engine seized1
- stalls while driving1
- vehicle engine shakes while in motion1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Econoline Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Econoline compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Econoline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Econoline.