- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 10 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 51 days ago
2001 Ford Econoline
Worst 2001 Econoline engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from poorly threaded engine block3
- broken crankshaft, engine seized1
- stalls while driving1
- vehicle engine shakes while in motion1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Econoline Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Econoline compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Econoline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Econoline.