- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2001 Ford Econoline
Worst 2001 Econoline engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from poorly threaded engine block3
- broken crankshaft, engine seized1
- stalls while driving1
- vehicle engine shakes while in motion1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Econoline Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Econoline compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Econoline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Econoline.