2009 Ford Edge steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Edge:

2009 Ford Edge Owner Comments

May 212009

I contacted the NHTSA in may of 2009 because Ford Motor Company refused to honor my warranty and give my a car that was drivable. I purchased a brand new Ford Edge with 45 miles. The dealer told me to hit the road after three service request, to repair my car delivered with a bad frame. I have been forced to drive this car for almost one year now with no help from anywhere. I complained at least four times to NHTSA about my steering, suspension and my brakes failing. Toyota owners get help, but not americans. Ford Motor Company told me do not come bring my car back for service anymore because there are not going to honor my warranty. Almost one year later I guess they were right. What is a warranty? my hands hurt and there is no justice for american consumers stuck with bad products, only death or injury will help you get a dependable american made car.

- Detroit, MI, USA