8.3

2010 Ford Edge exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Edge:

2010 Ford Edge Owner Comments

Feb 272010

Edge

I am having what may be a very serious health/hazard issue with my 2008 Ford Edge. The problem is when you drive the vehicle oil is leaking from the transmission/ptu seal on to the muffler/leadpipe, burning, and sending toxic fumes through the fresh air system. I had to pull over today to air the vehicle out, in which it has left me sick from the burning fumes. When sitting oil is leaking onto the ground. I have contacted my Ford dealer, in which they have attempted to repair with Ford updated seals. The issue that I am dealing with is what I believe is a serious health risk to the driver or passengers of this vehicle. I ask for your assistance in this matter.

- Lancaster, NY, USA