2010 Ford Edge seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Edge:

2010 Ford Edge Owner Comments

Oct 212010

Edge

I was driving my 2 week old 2010 Edge limited, on a highway in stop and go traffic, when I was hit from behind by a tractor trailer loaded with asphalt shingles. I was pushed into a car in front of me and both cars were totaled. During the crash, the components of the dash were ejected into the backseat.. if someone had been seated in the back seat, I'm sure they would have been severely injured by the debris.the dashboard stayed in place. Also, the drivers seat brokefrom it's anchors. The air bag did not deploy.

- Ijamsville, MD, USA