9.9

2013 Ford Edge exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Edge:

2013 Ford Edge Owner Comments

Mar 122013

Edge

The contact owns a 2013 Ford Edge. While driving approximately 60 mph, exhaust fumes emitted inside the vehicle. The contact stated that the failure recurred numerous times and without warning. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, but was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The VIN was unavailable. The failure mileage was 100. Updated 09/21/15.

- Metairie, LA, USA

Feb 282013

Edge 6-cyl

I did buy a brand new 2013 Ford Edge and today it has reach 16,000km I have a big problem and the dealer do not know what to do. When I go like 80km per hour I get an exhaust smell in the cabin. I bought my Edge in el salvador from a dealer and it's been like 6 times they have checked it and no solution for the bad smell. I have to roll down the windows because I get dizzy after a while. I have spend $40,000 for this vehicle and would like a solution, pleaseeee.

- Antiguo Cuscatlan, LA, USA