1. ford design a proper cjb or ensure vendor makes it correctly (1 reports)
2002 Ford Escape electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Escape XLT V6

Fords vendor stopped making the central junction box. This box is problematic in ALL 2002 ford mistakes, I mean escapes. There is a national shortage of these boxes and I myself have been waiting for one for over three months! I'm told it is an $800 fix however my concern is if the box is not designed properly won't it leak over time again? Ford needs to recall this part or at least cough up some of the cost involved.

- , Raleigh, NC, USA