2002 Ford Escape seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Nov 232002

On my new Ford Escape 2002 bought 8-2002. My gas pedal stuck, my brakes were leaking fluid my ignition has broke. My passanger side rear door will not open or close properly and has opened while the vehicle is in motion. There is a vibration in my left front end and my air bag warning light stays on at times my driver side saftey restraint has sheared and had to be replaced

- Chehalis, WA, USA