2002 Ford Escape windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escape:

2002 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Apr 102015

Escape XLT V6

A neighbor pointed out that my rear window was crooked. I never opened this window, therefore, I did not notice it. I opened the window and saw that the bolts/screws corroded and one broke. Now this window do not open at all neither do the door. The dealer wants too much to fix it. Is there a recall for this? Open for any suggestions.

- , Chicago, IL, USA

Jun 282007

Escape XLT V6

I've had this suv 5 weeks and the driver side window won't go up. of course I have had so many problems with it so far, It will probably stay in the shop for however long I own it.

- , Columbus, MS, USA