1.8

2003 Ford Escape accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Escape:

2003 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jan 112010

Escape

Just as I parked my 2003 Ford Escape in my driveway, I heard a huge crashing sound. The back window had exploded. I called Ford company of Canada. While, acknowledging that it was a defect and a recurring problem, they would not cover the cost of repair ($360) since the vehicle was out of warranty. The man who fixed the windshield told me that the back window exploding has been an ongoing issue with the Ford Escape--- more than any other car/truck/SUV on the road today. Why hasn't there been a recall?

- Toronto, 00, USA