2003 Ford Escape brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Escape:

2003 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Apr 192012

Escape 4WD 6-cyl

Sudden ABS failure small accident.took ABS relay out after this brakes work fine.

- Lima, NY, USA

Jul 182007

Escape 6-cyl

Urgent recall notice, I received on my 2003 Ford Escape after research on the recall vehicle, I believe this caused my daughter accident, she rolled this vehicle. I M very angry that I have followed the law in responeding to the recall notice and when I explained my concerns I was told someone was going to conact me. This has not happen. No deaths but property damage yes ( paying for avehical) I have sitting in my back yard that I M still paying for.bring a single mother, this hardship, I paid $14,000 and it only has 60 thousand miles. I have pictures of the accident and I will have this vehicle checked out myself and talk to an attorney. Now if you can help me on what I should do next, I would be thankful.

- Tahlequah, OK, USA