2003 Ford Escape engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Escape:

2003 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jul 122012

Escape 3.2L

I am really upset at FORD, I do not want to own another FORD ever again. My daughter has a 2003 Escape and she has several plugs to just pop out which has caused me an inconvenience and a lot of money since I am a single divorced parent and dads think they should have to pay for repairs on a child's car. My daughter had her Escape towed 3 weeks ago because of a plug, I had that one replaced then the other two have since popped out. This is very expensive and unnecessary. Something needs to be done about this. I do not want another FORD in my lifetime.

- , N Chesterfield, VA, USA