- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 1 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 5 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 28 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Worst 2004 Escape accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front passenger door latch is stuck shut1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.