Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.

2004 Ford Escape accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Escape:

2004 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Sep 062006

Seat moves to the left.. very uncomfortable and causes severe back and leg pain from the position of the seat to the steering wheel.. had it fixed about 1 year ago, a part was broken.... which lasted about 7 months and then it started moving left again... maintenance department keeps asking me if my weight is causing it.. (165 lbs) or is it the way i get into the vehicle.... I want it fixed,,, it's annoying and I live 40 miles from the dealer... it takes me two trips once to let them look at the seat and then to bring it in for the actual repair.. I get suck with the cheapest focus they have on the lot and I have to pay for the gas I Use...... bummer.....

- , Arlington, WA, USA