- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 27 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 33 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Worst 2004 Escape body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive rust in wheel wells12
- shock mount rusted6
- frame rusted out4
- peeling paint on edges of rear lift gate, hood and doors2
- cracked rear wheel housing1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body92
- NHTSA: Structure11
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.