- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2004 Ford Escape
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, and engine problems from the NHTSA complaint data — so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Worst 2004 Escape body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive rust in wheel wells11
- shock mount rusted6
- frame rusted out3
- peeling paint on edges of rear lift gate, hood and doors2
- cracked rear wheel housing1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body91
- NHTSA: Structure10
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.