- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 12 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 16 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 28 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 40 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: With solid trends of engine failure — $4,500 to fix at 85,000 miles avg — AND transmission failure — $3,000 to fix at 75,000 miles avg — we can't recommend the 2006 Ford Escape to anyone except your worst enemy.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,414 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- repair rust spots and paint (4 reports)
body / paint problem