- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 9 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 13 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 16 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 36 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: With solid trends of engine failure — $4,500 to fix at 85,000 miles avg — AND transmission failure — $3,000 to fix at 75,000 miles avg — we can't recommend the 2006 Ford Escape to anyone except your worst enemy.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 83,924 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- repair rust spots and paint (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)
body / paint problem