- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 3 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 21 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 24 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 51 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: With solid trends of engine failure — $4,500 to fix at 85,000 miles avg — AND transmission failure — $3,000 to fix at 75,000 miles avg — we can't recommend the 2006 Ford Escape to anyone except your worst enemy.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,414 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- repair rust spots and paint (4 reports)
body / paint problem