- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: With solid trends of engine failure — $4,500 to fix at 85,000 miles avg — AND transmission failure — $3,000 to fix at 75,000 miles avg — we can't recommend the 2006 Ford Escape to anyone except your worst enemy.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,414 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- repair rust spots and paint (4 reports)
body / paint problem