- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 10 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 14 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 26 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 38 days ago
Brakes Squeal/Make Loud Noise When Pressed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- change the brake pads (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)