- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 10 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 13 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
Brakes Squeal/Make Loud Noise When Pressed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- change the brake pads (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)