- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 8 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 25 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
3.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,724 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: