- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2007 Ford Escape
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Ford Escape
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Ford Escape by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Ford service shop immediately!
2007 Ford Escape EQUIPMENT NHTSA Campaign #10E043000
Summary: Marathon is recalling certain seat covers, brand superhides with part numbers 593, 594, 578, 960, 228, 228-09, 267-08, 333, 625, and 630, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These seat covers are made of heavier thread and are not compatible with seats containing side airbags. The heavier seat cover could interfere with full deployment of the airbag in the event of a crash.
Consequence: An improperly deployed airbag could result in serious injury.
Actions: Marathon will notify owners of record and replace the seat cover free of charge. The safety recall began on September 14, 2010. Owners may contact marathon at 1-800-735-2769. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10E043000 »